Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Sales Trainer
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
To drive the performance of the Inside Sales teams through the design and delivery of an on-going training and development plan covering all aspects of the Inside Sales role.
The Inside Sales Learning and Development Business Partner will work with our Inside Sales Teams to maximise sales effectiveness and revenue by identifying development opportunities and delivering sales training and coaching. In response to business requirements, they will design and deliver a range of sales focussed learning solutions to develop knowledge, skills and strengths of the sales teams. Further to this they will support the development of individuals through 1:1 coaching session when support is required. As this role is to support our Inside Sales Teams across Hinckley and Glasgow, the individual will need to have some flexibility and be able to travel to Glasgow office once a month.
* To ensure that all training is of a professional standard and that Inside Business Sales Consultants can meet the standard required by the business and achieve targets.
* To work with the Head of Inside Sales, the Inside Sales Management Team, and the Quality and Call Assessor r to ensure the appropriate and ongoing team development.
* To work in conjunction with the Quality and Call Assessor to design and deliver the induction training of all new Inside Business Sales Consultants ensuring that they have the knowledge, skills and motivation to meet the targets set.
* To design and deliver an on-going training schedule for the sales floor to ensure we have a world class sales function.
* To identify individual training needs of Inside Business Sales Consultants and to effectively communicate with the Floor Managers/Team Leaders to ensure that the performance and productivity of all Inside Business Sales Consultants is increased.
* To ensure trainings in place to maximise productivity of sales from our CRM by providing on-going training in the use of Salesforce and keeping up to date with any developments and implementing across the department.
* To liaise with the Sales Director and Head of Inside Sales to design and update all training course materials in line with the business needs.
* To review the effectiveness of Sales Training against company requirements, in terms of the appropriateness and quality of training courses.
* To maintain and up to date training records for all Inside Business Sales Consultants staff and review monthly with the Head of Department
What you Bring to the Team
* Proven track record in delivering results in a high energy call centre environment.
* Previous experience in a sales training environment
* Ability to prepare training material and documentation
* Experience of using a CRM system, Salesforce ideally.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Be able to demonstrate knowledge of the sales process
* Ability to motivate, inspire and develop others
* A confident, strong, friendly personality
* Self-motivated with ability to work and deliver under pressure
* Excellent rapport building skills
* Flexible approach to work