Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Sales Trainer
Job Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Are you a Super Sales Trainer looking for an opportunity to develop and train the next generation of Sales Superstars?
If you’re ready to shape the future of our sales team, nurture talent and help individuals achieve their sales potential, then this role is for you!
We’re on the lookout for a Sales Trainer Extraordinaire to join our Vibrant Company who are part of a Global Group that has a multimillion-pound turnover year on year.
They have been running for over 80 years with incredible growth plans for the next 5 years and have won many awards such as ‘The Best Company to Work for Award 2021’ and the ‘Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2023’.
You will work with our Telesales Teams across the business to maximise sales effectiveness and revenue by identifying development opportunities and delivering sales training and coaching. You will deliver a range of sales focused learning solutions to develop knowledge, skills, and strengths of the sales teams. Further to this you will support development of individuals through 1:1 coaching session when support is required. As this role is to support several Telesales Teams across Business. You will need to have some flexibility to support the various business but also be able to travel to Glasgow offices regularly.
* To work in conjunction with the Supercoach Team Manager to deliver the induction training of all new Telesales Executives ensuring that they have the knowledge, skills, and motivation to meet the targets set.
* To deliver our on-going “Trail Blazer” training schedule for the sales floor to ensure we have a world class sales function.
* To deliver an on-going training schedule for the sales floor to ensure we have a world class sales function.
* To identify individual training needs of BST’s and to effectively communicate with the BST Floor Managers to ensure that the performance and productivity of all BST’s is increased.
* To ensure trainings in place to maximise productivity of sales from our CRM by providing on-going training in the use of Salesforce and keeping up to date with any developments and implementing across the department.
* To liaise with the Supercoach Team Manager to design and update all training course materials in line with the business needs.
* To ensure that all training is of a professional standard and that BST’s can meet the standard required by the business and achieve targets.
* To work with the Head of Telesales, the BST Management Team, and Supercoach Team Manager to ensure the appropriate and ongoing team development.
* To review the effectiveness of Sales Training against company requirements, in terms of the appropriateness and quality of training courses.
* To maintain and up to date training records for all BST staff and review monthly with the Head of Department.
What you Bring to the Team
* Proven track record in delivering results in a high energy call centre environment.
* Previous experience in a sales training environment of 6-15 people.
* Ability to create and prepare training material and documentation.
* Strong background in 1-2-1 coaching and delivery of positive and developmental areas.
* Experience of using a CRM system, Salesforce ideally.
* Be able to demonstrate knowledge of the sales process whilst being engaging.
* Ability to motivate, inspire and develop others.
* A confident, strong, friendly personality
* Self-motivated with ability to work and deliver under pressure.
* Excellent rapport building skills.
* Flexible approach to work
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Daily, weekly, and monthly incentives
* Profit Share Scheme
* Day off on your Birthday
* Perk Box Discounts
* Access to EAP
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years