Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Job Salary: £38000 - £42000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are hiring a Salesforce Administrator to join our Salesforce team and work on a variety of projects. Your role will manage and develop the features on the roadmap for the company Salesforce org, as well as supporting and mentoring junior members of the team to deliver solutions to the business to help drive sales and efficiencies.
You will be a member of an Agile SCRUM team; taking direction from the Development Manager or a Head of IT, the role will undertake development and support activity and deliverables on individual projects for the companies products and services.
* To configure, develop and support a complex and large (400+ users) Salesforce system.
* Providing application users with support, answering queries.
* The continued enhancement of the current configuration and architectural design of the system.
* To be proactive in suggesting improvements to the configuration of the system, or new tools or ways of working.
* To work within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities.
* Work closely with the stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements.
What you Bring to the Team
* At least 1 years’ experience of Salesforce platform and configuration including workflows, assignment rules, validation rules, Web2Lead, Email2Case, role hierarchy, profiles, sharing etc.
* ETL – Experience of a data loader.
* Knowledge of Agile methodologies beneficial.
* Understanding of CRM and commercial concepts, such as lead lifecycle and opportunity sales cycle and forecasting.
* Strong communication skills & stakeholder management.
* Salesforce certification a bonus.
* Ability to troubleshooting, analyse and problem-solve.
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love problem solving, enjoy a challenge and working at pace. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and can promise you’ll enjoy every day.