Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Salesforce Lead
Job Salary: £65000 - £75000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Calling all Salesforce Superstars… we are seeking a talented Salesforce individual to join an established Salesforce team working for a Professional Services Consultancy based in London.
Our client, an expert in their field, is expanding across all areas of the business and are seeking a Salesforce Specialist to work on a variety of exciting projects. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of the companies Salesforce platform across the board, so if you are seeking your next Salesforce Step, get in touch today!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of other Salesforce Specialists, on a mission to drive and improve the organisations growth and development…off the back of a massive year there are no signs of slowing down so get in touch today and get involved!
Who we are
As part of the Peninsula family of companies Croner-i provide resources, guidance and tools for Accountancy, Tax Compliance, HR and Health & Safety professionals via our online content platform. We provide a library of expert-written commentary, source materials, legislation and tools like calculators and templates to businesses ranging from sole practitioners through to household names.
Who you are
* Minimum of 2 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer working with Apex and Visualforce.
* Experience of the Salesforce platform and configuration including workflows, assignment rules, validation rules, role hierarchy, profiles, sharing, Visual Flow, Process Builder, etc.
* Knowledge of Agile and SCRUM.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Understanding of Salesforce governor limits.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel/Data handling skills advantageous.
* Experience of CPQ Salesforce is desirable.
* Experience with third-party applications such as Conga, DocuSign, DupeBlocker etc. would be advantageous.
* Experience working with lightning Platform would be advantageous.
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer credential preferred.
* Configuring, developing and supporting the company Salesforce org in line with best practices.
* Assist with the enhancement of the current configuration and architectural design of the org.
* Being pro-active in suggesting improvements to the configuration of the system, or new tools or ways of working.
* Working within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities.
* Working closely with stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements.
* Supporting and mentoring junior Salesforce Developers within the team, actively helping them progress in their career progression.
* Collaborate and exchange learnings with developers across the Peninsula group to bring their best ideas to Croner-i.
* Occasionally travel to our other group offices in Manchester and Hinckley and remotely support project work in other parts of the group from London if required.
Why Join us?
Croner-i are a leader in knowledge and content for the Accountancy, Tax Compliance, HR and Health & Safety sectors. We have a fantastic reputation and client base within these industries and have aggressive growth plans for the next 3 years and beyond. You’d join our organisation at an incredibly exciting time. Our client base is ever-expanding and our consistent focus on client satisfaction continues, driven by the excellence of our people. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.