Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Scheduling and Planning Assistant
Job Salary: £22000 - £26000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-winning, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a Scheduling and Planning Coordinator.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and hardworking person who will be responsible for administering effective planning and scheduling to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the wider operation. The successful candidate will be managing workloads and making key decisions on time management to ensure SLA objectives are achieved and contributing to the development of tools, processes and efficiencies to ensure success, growth and efficient running of the operation.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Planning of internal offline time, training, meetings, etc. utilising existing tools and developing ways in which to improve processes and communication.
* Reporting, running and distribution (MI, Call Traffic detail, Work mode/offline activities, etc)
* Assisting in management and maintenance of schedules and ensuring accuracy in the detail, reviewing shortfalls in staffing and taking action to fill areas that require support.
* Assisting in support of the management of offline time and to use telephony platform (open scape) to monitor the availability of staff who are able to receive incoming calls.
* Building, reviewing and maintenance of overtime booking system
* Ensuring consultant cover is always maintained to meet client expectations.
* Maintenance of Telephony skills for consultant population and alignment of priority alignment to ensure call demand is distributed efficiently.
* Support in developing tools in moving resource planning processes forward and considering throughout any aspect of your role on ways in which we can improve our success.
* To ensure records are accurate by entering the information onto the advice system and other relevant logs and computer systems, where necessary.
* To support inbound calls into the resource planning team, evaluate each request and advise accordingly.
* To ensure the highest level of customer service is adhered to.
* To ensure client confidentiality is maintained.
* To establish and maintain efficient working relationships with colleagues and clients.
To be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Experience in a planning within a contact centre environment with or without the use of WFP software
* A positive “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Excellent attention to detail and an ability to be forward-thinking in your approach.
* Good knowledge of Excel (lookup functions, countifs, Index Match, pivot tables, etc)
* Understanding of VBA would be beneficial but not essential.
* Forward-thinking and self-development
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.