Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: Nottinghamshire
Job Title: Senior Accounts Receivable Assistant
Job Salary: £20000 - £25000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Credit Control are partnered with highly regarded professional Services firm looking to source a Senior Accounts Receivable Assistant on a fixed term contract.
Purpose of Role
The role is responsible for the administration and allocation of revenue receipts from 3rd party Providers and clients, including the resolution of queries and requisition of missing statements. The role includes month end responsibilities and reconciliations, working closely with the Accounts Receivable Specialist. The role works as part of a team based in Nottingham
Reports to – Head of Accounts Receivable
* Accountable for allocating provider revenue receipts onto the finance system in a timely and accurate manner.
* Maintain and update records used as part of the revenue allocation process.
* Responsible for raising and resolving queries on provider statements.
* Ensure statements are chased/scanned and saved accordingly.
* Assist other members of the Accounts Receivable team with projects and ad-hoc requests as and when required.
* Assist with credit control related tasks.
* Completing month end reconciliations and reporting.
* Work must be completed in line with CASS rules and Data Protection legislation.
Experience and Skills:
* Experience working within a finance team in a similar role is essential.
* Strong Excel knowledge, particularly Lookups and pivot tables.
* Accuracy and attention to detail skills.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to plan and prioritise to achieve set deadlines.
* Friendly and confident when dealing with suppliers and colleagues.
* Willingness to adapt to new tasks and flexibility during peak periods.
* Excellent team working skills.