Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: Senior HR Consultant
Job Salary: 45000 - 50000 Per Annum
We are looking to recruit a Senior HR Consultant in Graphite HRM, as part of our Global Business Group (Peninsula Business Services). The role is for an experienced HR professional looking for an opportunity to enhance and develop their skills in leading and coaching our clients in HR best practice, strategy and HR compliance. Also to be part of a wider global consultancy group.
SENIOR HR CONSULTANT | Dublin | €50,000 + up to 16K in bonus opportunity per annum
Excellent benefits, including 25 days holidays rising to 29 with length of service.
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm with flexibility and autonomy in diary management in line with client requirements.
This is an exciting role, supported by an existing team of experienced HR Consultants, who assist our clients, nationwide, across a range of industries and sectors.
For 20 years Graphite HRM has been one of Ireland’s leading HR Consultancy firms, supporting over 1000 HR professionals and senior business leaders both in the SME and Corporate markets. Graphite HRM also publishes one of Ireland’s premier Employment Law Manuals, the Graphipedia.
Duties will include:
* To provide specialist HR & Employment Law support to clients.
* Design and present effective strategic HR solutions for a variety of clients within different industry sectors.
* Lead complex workplace investigations, disciplinary, grievance and appeal’s processes for clients.
* Provide robust, pragmatic advice and guidance to clients on-site, via telephone or email in relation to HR Issues.
* Research, prepare content and present seminars and training workshops on current HR topics.
* Work on-site with clients to resolve HR issues and bridge gaps in their HR service.
* Draft written content and be a key HR contributor for our employment law publications.
* Review policies and procedures for clients and provide advice/guidance on required changed to ensure documentation is compliant with legislation.
Skills and experience required:
* A degree or relevant qualification in Human Resource Management / Law.
* Experience providing advice on company policy and procedures.
* Excellent knowledge of employment law.
* Highly commercial and client focused.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Computer Literate with experience using Windows.
* This role requires a full clean driving licence.
* The role requires regular travel and occasional overnight stays.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wishes to work as part of a dynamic and highly professional team of HR Practitioners. It is also for someone who wishes to utilise their skills in a proactive and valuable way. If you are looking for an opportunity to enhance your skills in HR consultancy and practice, we would love to hear from you.