Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Senior Litigation Executive
Job Salary: £24000 - £29000 Per Annum
Senior Litigation Executive
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a Senior Litigation Executive, specialising in Employment Law.
We are looking for a bright, confident, legally-qualified individual with Employment Law experience, to work in a dynamic team and cover all aspects of case preparation. The role requires you to assist Clients with Early Conciliation and Tribunal matters by assuming conduct, from advising on merits of a case, drafting responses to exchanging witness statements as well as completing telephone preliminary hearings.
The ideal candidate will relish assuming responsibility for a caseload in a fast-paced but supportive team environment. The focus is on great client service, along with a firm commercial approach.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
· Reviewing Tribunal and Early Conciliation matters including complex open track matters.
· Drafting of responses, witness statements and relevant applications.
· Dealing with all aspects of document disclosure and creation of bundles.
· Liaising with Tribunals, Claimants’ representatives and clients.
· Discussing merits of a case and achieving commercially favourable settlements.
· Working alongside and supporting corporate clients as a dedicated Litigation Executive.
· Conducting preliminary hearings by telephone.
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
· Law degree (or GDL) plus good experience and/or a professional qualification (LPC/BPTC)
· A real commitment to helping clients through a difficult time.
· A positive approach to a busy workload and team work.
· A genuine passion for employment law and high attention to detail