Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Solicitors/Law
Contact Name: Gillian Owen
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Senior Litigation Executive
Job Salary: £25000 - £29000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our Client, a leading provider of HR and Employment Law, are looking for a legally qualified Senior Litigation Executive to join their diverse, dynamic team based in their Manchester office. The successful candidate will have a desire to develop their knowledge and abilities within the sector and will be responsible in covering all aspects of case preparation.
The focus of the role is on fantastic client service, along with a firm commercial approach, therefore a candidate with a real commitment to helping our clients and making a difference, who has high attention to detail and excellent communication skills will bring added value to their team.
* Reviewing Tribunal and Early Conciliation matters including complex open track matters
* Drafting of responses, witness statements and relevant applications
* Dealing with all aspects of document disclosure and creation of bundles.
* Liaising with Tribunals, Claimants’ representatives and clients
* Conducting preliminary hearings by telephone
* Law Degree (or GDL) is essential or a professional qualification (LPC/BPTC/CILEX)
* A positive approach to a busy workload.
* Must be able to take a Client-Centric approach to their work.
* Ability to work autonomously and self-manage.
* Passion for employment law.