Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Amber Howard
Job Location: Hampshire
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £28000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
I’m currently recruiting for a Senior Payroll Administrator for a reputable Chartered Accountants based in Southampton. The right candidate must have bureau experience and should have a solid payroll history under their belt.
* Be fully AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
* Demonstrate strong up-to-date technical knowledge, including FRS102 and the ability to fulfil all aspects of the job description.
* Be client focused and commercially aware with the ability to deliver work to a high standard, to tight deadlines and to budget.
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build rapport at all levels internally and externally.
* Demonstrate good excel skills, including competent use of Pivot tables and CSV files to enable work to be done efficiently.
* Ideally be experienced in working with IRIS and Xero software for accounts preparation and tax computations.
Summary of Key Tasks
* Maintaining excellent client relationships at all times.
* Controlling and taking ownership of accounts preparation work for clients assigned to you.
* Planning, Reviewing and Finalising of Accounts Preparation assignments including preparation, approval and monitoring of budgets; considered review of trainees’ work;
* Finalisation of financial statements and presentation of files to the Director for review.