Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Oxfordshire
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A fantastic permanent opportunity to join an established accountantcy practise based in Oxford with a great cohesive team environment who strive for operational excellence in a people focused culture.
The role will be either office based and or flexible working from home moving forward as they offer access to hybrid flexible working solutions.
The client in this instance is seeking a suitable candidate who can hit the ground running and is up for an exciting and challenging role. This role is undoubtedly demanding, the ideal candidate will be resilient, autonomous and passionate, with exceptional customer service and outstanding attention to detail.
The ideal candidate would be comfortable managing a high volume of activity at once, prioritising appropriately. Phenomenal communication skills to liaise with clients and colleagues is a must for this role.
What does the role involve?
* Processing of deemed payments, including RTI submissions to HMRC
* Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate a smooth running of multiple deadline payrolls
* Dealing with, escalating and managing queries raised by internal/external stakeholders
* Resolve queries and disputes in a professional/timely manner
* Assist payroll invoicing and send remittance advice
* Daily/weekly reporting to internal staff/senior management
* Work towards/achieve team related targets
* Prioritise daily tasks to achieve targets/meet deadlines
* Deal with complex queries professionally and effectively
* An excellent eye for detail with the ability to use your initiative and follow logic
* Being highly organised, able to work using own initiative and multi-task are a must
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must
* Confidence and the ability to explain situations regarding queries so it can be easily digested
* Previous payroll experience is desirable
* Experience of Star Payroll Software or similar is desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided.
* Experience in maintaining back-end systems is also desirable.