Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £24000 - £26000 Per Annum
My client is a well-established Accountancy firm. Based in a friendly and supportive team in Bury you will be working on a portfolio of clients. Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent basis
Reporting directly to Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly and monthly payroll on behalf of the company’s clients.
Responsibilities and requirements
* Payroll Administration in a Payroll bureau.
* Looking for 1 years’ experience minimum.
* Must have very strong Excel as some manual processing.
* Responsible for all aspects from start to finish.
* Bureau experience not essential – high volume/multiple payroll suffices.
* Auto enrolment.
Desirable skills and attributes:
* Previous payroll experience.
* A keen eye for detail.
* Strong initiative.
* Enjoy working within a team.
* Experience processing multiple payrolls.
* Excellent Excel.
* System experience on STAR.
* Must have exceptional payroll knowledge answering queries.
* Excellent location – central with street parking and public transport access.
* 29 days holiday per annum (includes 8 public holidays and 3 days to be taken when the office is closed during the Christmas week).
* There is an option to buy a further week’s holiday p.a. via salary sacrifice.
* There is also an option to take up pension via salary sacrifice.