Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £30000 - £32000 Per Annum
An excellent permanent opportunity has arisen to be able to join a supportive environment that operates a hands on high volume payroll that is also process and efficiency driven.
This role would be supporting with the full payroll and pension process as well as assisting with a payroll migration project.
This role is fast paced, challenging, yet rewarding!
As a Senior Payroll Administrator, you will be reporting to the Payroll Manager and will be part of the vibrant Payroll team. This role will grow in to a team leader role, and therefore the successful applicant must have the capability to manage a team – training will be provided. Alternatively, if you already have management experience then great, you’ll be able to hit the ground running.
Other areas of responsibility
* Provide payroll one-to-one training and support.
* Keep up to date with legislation changes and provide the business with regular updates.
* Support business projects and payroll system changes.
* Adherence to correct HMRC and data protection processes in the handling of customer information.
* Ensure all invoices in the sales ledger are paid accordingly and do not become overdue across all products.
* Continual review of current systems and processes to increase efficiency.
* Perform year end procedures.
* P45, P11d’s.
We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic and has a passion for working within a fast paced changing environment, as well as:
* Strong payroll experience.
* Good understanding of statutory payments, RTI and knowledge of reconciliations.
* Proactive and dedicated team player with strong accuracy skills.
* Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise workloads, with good attention to detail.
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal with enquiries in a courteous, professional and efficient manner to internal and external customers.
* Can take ownership and enjoys completing tasks.