Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Construction
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £33000 - £38000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for a payroll & administrator to work within their leading supplier brand You will be responsible for supporting the Payroll Team in processing a monthly payroll in a timely and accurate manner. If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career and is a fun inspiring work place. This is the opportunity for you.
* Prepare and process the weekly payroll
* Plan and prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
* Raising client invoices and liaising with clients on timesheets and any invoice queries.
* Producing reports and providing data analysis to the business as appropriate
* Manage employee’s record, starter, and leaver paperwork,
* Carrying out statutory calculations
* Processing P45’s and P60’s.
* Booking and processing holiday pay
* Keeping up to date on current changes and legislation
* Driving process and system improvement across the payroll function
* Assist in ongoing training and mentoring of current Team.
* At least 3 years’ experience in Payroll
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills especially excel.
* Excellent organisation, verbal & written communication, verbal reasoning, and time management
* Manual calculations.
* Strong skills to work well in a team and work off their own initiative.
* Ability to prioritise work streams and work to tight deadlines