Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Jo Ewington
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator - FULLY REMOTE
Job Salary: £14 - £16 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
* My client are currently looking for a Temporary Senior Payroll Administrator who will be employed within a busy team.
* You will be responsible for running multi-sited payrolls from start to finish.
* Dealing with Tax, NI, SMP, SSP, payments and deductions
* Updating the payroll database with starters/leavers information.
* Calculate accurate employee pay use the variable time and absence data e.g. overtime, holiday and company sick pay
* Strong IT skills including SAP Payroll means you’re equipped to handle our systems.
* You’ll have a good understanding of payroll principles relating to the calculation of up to gross and gross to net. RTI,
* Pension Autoenrolment and salary sacrifice will be important, too.
* You will need to be well-organised, detail conscious, and comfortable working at pace to strict deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills as you will be one of the point of contacts for any payroll queries.
* Excellent excel skills including v-lookups.
* This role will be working fully remotely for the duration of the assignment.