Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Gemma Creamer
Job Location: Kent
Job Title: Senior Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £60000 - £70000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a large and growing payroll department This client is looking for a strong Payroll Manager who has previous experience of managing a payroll team in order to ensure that their payroll is managed smoothly on a weekly & monthly basis. The client is looking for professional individuals who are looking to build a career and develop their skill set.
As the Payroll Manager, you will responsible for:
* Managing a weekly and monthly payroll – full start to finish processing – all processed with an inhouse payroll function
* Ensuring all statutory deductions are made accurately and all HMRC submissions are made timely & in accordance with UK legislation and their terms and conditions.
* Supporting with payroll related projects
* Recruiting new hires for the team
* Be the first point of contact for employees, people managers and Group HR members on employment related administration that support the effective and efficient delivery of payroll procedure to ensure accurate employment records and payroll at all times.
To be considered for this role, you must have worked on a high volume payroll previously and be able to demonstrate large team management.
Excellent working environment, free parking & benefits available with this role.