Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Samantha Peers
Job Location: Cheshire
Job Title: Senior Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £12 - £13 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Payroll are currently working with a public sector organisation in Cheshire, they currently recruiting for a Senior Payroll Officer to join their team. The right candidate will be able to hit the ground running and fully understand complex payrolls.
This is a Temp to Perm position.
As a Senior Payroll Officer, you’ll be running high volume end-to-end Payroll in a fast-paced environment.
To be successful, you’ll require:
* 5 years + working in a payroll environment
* Full understanding of running end to end payrolls
* Experience of manual gross to net calculations
* Experience of working in fast paced environment or shared service
* Experience working on large and complex payrolls
* Experience using Oracle Fusion or Oracle EBS
* Understanding of public sector pay and pensions
* Line manager experience
This role comes with many public benefits including onsite parking. Due to the nature of the business, initially you will need to be 100% office-based but there are opportunities to move to a remote & flexible working schedule after a settling in period.