Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Senior Receptionist / Front of House
Job Salary: £21000 - £23000 Per Annum
Senior Receptionist / Front of House
Portfolio are looking for an experienced Senior Receptionist/ Concierge to provide and manage the reception services, and to supervise and process the team in regards to the experience of all visitors to The Peninsula, ensuring all visitors are looked after to the required high standard. As a Senior within the Reception team, it is essential to provide excellent customer service to all staff and visitors and be confident in ensuring all visitors/guests are processed easily and efficiently. You are responsible for ensuring the team are following your example and required to be confident and instil confidence in the team when dealing with the public and being able to assist with any queries. Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise workload is essential in this role.
Day to Day Responsibilities as a Senior Receptionist / Front of House:
* Oversee the provision of high standard reception services to the main building reception as well as providing them personally.
* Oversee and provide an initial meet and greet/concierge style service to all visitors to the building ensuring the agreed protocol is followed at all times
* Provide and ensure all are providing excellent customer service and focal point to all staff and visitors at The Peninsula
* Ensure visitors/guests have a smooth transition through the building
* Oversee and action the signing-in of visitors at reception, ensuring the provisions and processing of their visitors pass
* Ensure all visitors are escorted to the executive lounge and ensure they are given refreshments as necessary
* Manager the booking of car park spaces and undertaking bookings for visitors such as taxi’s
* Ensure the team assist with the monitoring all staff/visitor’s entry and exit, ensuring no security breaches such as tailgating together with the onsite security team
* Have good understanding of the building and being able to answer any questions or concerns that building users may have, ensure this is also the case of all of the team.
* Ensure administrative and operational support is provided to the facilities team
* Ensure assistance is given to provide the day-to-day operational activities across the reception area, executive lounge and meeting rooms
* Assist with the management of a number of meeting rooms, this will include the following:
* Management of bookings via online booking system
* Preparation of meeting rooms, layout, AV equipment, catering etc
* Ensuring all rooms are well maintained at all times
* To assist all team members and the onsite team as required
* Ensure all contractors attending site have signed in are aware of site rules, terms and conditions. Informing Building Manager of contractor’s arrival on site
* Assisting the Building Manager with the assigning of and undertaking general administrative duties
* Ensure a handover is to be done at the end of each shift with the security team to ensure continuous operation is seamless and efficient.
* Ensure any absences are covered
* Proven experience in a customer service environment.
* Previous experience of working within a Front of House/Receptionist role with some supervisory experience is preferable.
* Experience in Customer Service essential.
* Excellent communication skills and good telephone manner.
* Be confident in dealing with visitors and have a proactive and flexible approach.
* Be able to work both individually and as part of a team.
* Be able to supervise others within this environment.