Job Reference:Senior Rec London_1640105839
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Samantha Buckingham
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group – the #1 Recruitment Company, as supported by our 5* Trustpilot status.
The Portfolio Group is an awarding winning, market leading specialist recruitment consultancy sourcing high calibre talent within the Payroll, Human Resources, Credit Control and Procurement sectors.
We partner with a dynamic portfolio of clients from Blue-Chip Global Entities, the FTSE100, SMEs, Central & Local Government through to the Public and not-for-profit sectors. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK with excellent brand presence and reputation for exceptional delivery highlighted by our Trustpilot rating.
In line with our exciting expansions plans for 2022, a fantastic opportunity has arisen at The Portfolio Group to grow our London team.
About the role:
* Building strong relationships with candidates and clients.
* Keeping up with industry relevant knowledge and mapping out your market.
* Developing new clients across your specific vertical by carrying out sales calls, networking and proactively finding ways to build successful relationships.
* Creating, managing and maximising client relationships to the fullest.
* Seeking the best talent in your field by networking, headhunting and other selective process methods.
* Marketing your job adverts and personal brand to gain exposure in your specialist industry.
* Selling and negotiating business terms.
* Work cohesively with your teams, identifying areas of improvements and opportunity.
* Uncapped commission with NO threshold.
* Competitive basic salaries.
* Modern, state of the art offices.
* Opportunities within both temporary and permanent divisions.
* Chance to work closely with our directors and receive excellent support and mentoring.
* Transparent and structured career progression.
* Excellent internal incentives, including lunches and holidays.
* Comprehensive benefits package.