Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Kelly Olayyemi
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Senior Sales Coach
Job Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Portfolio Group are proud to be representing our client, one of the fastest growing SaaS businesses globally. As a leading technology provider, they are transforming the world of work in terms of HR and health and safety software helping businesses manage their day-to-day, removing administration burden and growing their bottom line.
Unlike other HR software providers, theirs is unique by offering both a software and service solution, in addition to fast-track tools such as an online marketplace (and AI powered chatbot that set businesses up for success.
By joining them, you’re not only joining a fast-paced, exciting technology leader, but you’re also joining a team that is helping businesses achieve their potential. Which means – the more successful you are, the more you’re making a positive impact on the business community.
They don’t just innovate, they care. And by doing both, you can achieve a hugely successful and financially rewarding career, while making a difference.
On-Target Earnings (OTE): £56,000
* £500 Bonus very month.
Hours of work
Monday – Saturday (40 hours shifts between 8-8 & 1 Saturday in 4)
What’s in it for you?
* Basic Salary plus uncapped commissions
* Annual Trip abroad for top earners – the team have just returned from 4 nights in Monaco!
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
* Day off on your birthday
* Daily, weekly, and monthly incentives, games, and prizes
* Profit Share Bonus
* Fun Fridays, Free breakfasts, and social events
* Robust training, plus ongoing training, and support
* Vibrant offices in the heart of Manchester City Centre, close to Victoria Station
* Perkbox discounts
* Holidays increase after continuous service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance after continuous service.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 confidential help and advice from expert advisors and counsellors
* Holidays increase after 2- and 5-years’ service.
Elevate Sales Excellence as a Sales Coach at a market leading sale consultancy.
To drive the performance of the sales floor through the design and delivery of an ongoing training and development plan covering all aspects of the BSC role. Reporting into Head of Digital Sales.
A proven track record of developing and delivering exceptional sales training programmes within a telephone-based sales B2B environment.
* Proven track-record in delivering results in a high-energy sales environment.
* Previous experience in a sales training environment.
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude with the ability to work and deliver under pressure.
* Organised with the ability to manage own workload daily.
* To design and deliver an ongoing training schedule for the sales floor to ensure we have world-class sales function.
* To identify individual training needs of BDMs and to effectively communicate with the Sales Manager and Head of Sales to ensure that the performance and productivity of all BDMs is increased.
* To ensure training is in place to maximise productivity of sales from our CRM by providing ongoing training in the use of Salesforce and keeping up to date with any developments and implementing across the department.
* To liaise with the Sales Manager to design and update all training course materials in-line with business needs.
With nearly 10 years of success in the UK, our client – who provide a HR Software Platform – have gained a reputation for excellence in their sector. A track record of results that speaks for itself, as they now support one million users worldwide!
With an unrivalled track record of incredibly strong year on year growth of its subscription model business, our client supports over 90,000 organizations globally. Part of a global Group, with 14 companies and a group turnover more than £500m, there is substantial financial backing for further expansion, acquisition, and international development. This represents an unparalleled career advancement opportunity for exceptional individuals.
If you are ready for a new challenge and think you may be a good fit for this role, please apply today and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat! ! !