Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rhiannon Bodman
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
Job Salary: £37000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A crucial and a brand new role in our team, we are looking for a Senior Sales Floor Manager to drive the on-going success and future growth of Bright HR. Your role will be to manage and drive the performance of up to 60 telesales consultants, generating quality leads for a demonstration of the service with our Business Development Managers to complete over the phone. Alongside this you will also ensure we maintain the excellent service standards our clients expect.
A proven track record of developing and delivering exceptional sales training programmes within a telephone-based sales B2B environment.
* Training, coaching and managing a growing telesales team.
* Manage Campaigns, manage data and the management of data flows.
* Developing & managing the CRM system to optimise data and leads.
* Liaise with Head of Sales and the Business Development Managers to ensure smooth transition of booking appointments resulting in deals.
* To provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales figures and MI.
* Working to a set of KPIs in a target driven environment, your main aim will be to drive and coach each member to success and share best practice.
* To regularly walk the sales floor to drive activity and performance.
* To continuously seek to improve sales performance through monitoring all leads, conversions and sales actively.
* To introduce fresh incentives to motivate and drive the team
What you Bring to the Team
* Ability to build, manage and drive sales performance in a targeted, entrepreneurial business.
* A proven track record in B2B Telesales management
* Confident and forward thinking sales approach
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to influence and liaise with all levels up to Directors.
* Motivational and inspiring leader
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Profit Share Scheme.
We expect the successful applicant to have a major impact, resulting in greater productivity of our Sales Team, resulting in a greater volume of quality appointments books and an increase to our new business sales