Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Senior Sales Performance Analyst
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Our client, an award-winning global Business Services Consultancy, are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Performance Analyst at Manager level for their busy Sales department. If you can read and understand data like an Analyst but also understands a sales environment, can identify gaps in M.I. and performance and knows hove to correct it – this could be the role for you!
Job Purpose & Overview
As a Senior Sales Performance Analyst, you will devise, improve, and implement concepts, approaches, and processes to derive maximum value from customer data as a strategic asset.
Reporting to the Head of Telesales UK, you’ll be responsible for coordinating and driving quarterly campaign activity that increases sales activity and brand visibility. The goal of this position is to drive data conversion and therefore generate increased revenue and lower the cost per sale.
It is desirable for you to have experience of Salesforce and SQL.
As a Senior Sales Performance Analyst, your day-to-day responsibilities will be to:
* Identify & prioritise opportunities for leveraging existing and potential future customer data to further improve the businesses differentiation e.g. Lead Management and 1:1 Marketing.
* Create commercially viable data campaigns with clear strategies, considering existing “rules of engagement” that ensure the right level of contact to drive conversion and improve efficiency.
* Identify the diminishing point of return to ensure that the operational resource focus on the most profitable customer profiles driving up conversion and cost to acquisition.
* Create data transparency through funnel KPI development and meaningful data performance insight at business and colleague level.
* Define the approach to data capture enhancing completeness and quality of customer data through internal sources (e.g. Salesforce) and external sources.
* Help to define the data management approach to efficiently improve data quality.
* Create alignment and manage relationship with key customer data stakeholder across the business.
This role is at Manager-level so as a Senior Sales Performance Analyst, you’ll be working with multiple stakeholders and Senior Managment Team.
The role is based in a state of the art, modern working office in Manchester City Centre, easy to access via public transport.
As an employee, you will receive the following benefits:
* Profit share scheme
* Day off on your birthday
* Perkbox discounts
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Holidays increase after 2- and 5-years’ service.
* Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink – we call this ‘Fun Friday’!
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within an award-winning company! If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this position, please apply today!