Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Senior Salesforce Administrator
Job Salary: £55000 - £60000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our Salesforce team and work on a variety of projects. Your role will manage and develop the features on the roadmap for the company Salesforce org, as well as supporting and mentoring junior members of the team to deliver solutions to the business to help drive sales and efficiencies.
You will be a member of an Agile SCRUM team; taking direction from the Development Manager or a Head of IT, the role will undertake development and support activity and deliverables on individual projects for products and services. As a Senior member of the development team, your role will include mentoring other developers in the team to suggest using best practices.
* Configuring, developing and supporting the company Salesforce org in line with best practices.
* Being responsible for the continued enhancement of the current configuration and architectural design of the org.
* Being pro-active in suggesting improvements to the configuration of the system, or new tools or ways of working.
* Working within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities.
* Working closely with stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements.
* Supporting and mentoring Salesforce Administrators within the team, actively helping them progress in their career progression.
What you Bring to the Team
* Minimum of 4 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
* Experience of the Salesforce platform and configuration including workflows, assignment rules, validation rules, role hierarchy, profiles, sharing, Flow Builder, Process Builder, etc.
* Developer skills (VisualForce, Apex, Lightning, HTML, CSS, SQL, SOSQL) desirable.
* Knowledge of Agile and SCRUM.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Salesforce Certified Administrator credential (ADM201)
* Understanding of Salesforce governor limits.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel/Data handling skills advantageous.
* Experience with third-party applications such as Conga, DocuSign, DupeBlocker, Marketo etc.
* Would be advantageous.
* Previous experience in training and managing Salesforce Administrators desirable.
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love problem solving, enjoy a challenge and working at pace. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and can promise you’ll enjoy every day.