Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: SEO Content Manager
Job Salary: £30000 - £34000 Per Annum
My client an award-winning global consultancy, outsourcing the best HR, Health and Safety and Employment Law services to businesses are on the hunt for an SEO Content Specialist… believing in what they do with a clear commitment across a wide range of sectors, they are keen to grow the team with big plans for the year!
Join an organisation with a supportive and engaging working environment, giving individuals the best opportunity to excel and grow within themselves and their career!
We are looking for a commercial-focused content writer to manage our SEO content production and play a part in driving the organic growth forward. This is a content production and management role that would suit an ambitious individual with strong interest in content writing and SEO. As a talented SEO content manager, you will be working with the Group SEO Manager to plan, produce and manage content activity for multiple group sites operating in the UK and internationally.
* Lead the editorial activities for all SEO contents produced by in house teams.
* Manage all written output, giving copywriters constructive feedback.
* Performing keyword research to highly opportunities for new content.
* Research and scope out requirements to create content briefs.
* Regularly write content to increase the team’s output.
* Ensure content has a clear purpose, matches brand voice, and is written to SEO best practices.
* Publish content and reporting on performance against agreed performance metrics.
* Work closely with copywriters to provide feedback and support to aid their development.
* React to ongoing content requirements and learn, create, update, optimise as necessary.
What you bring to the team
* Minimum of three years SEO content writing experience.
* Knowledge of on-page SEO best practices, including basic HTML.
* Strong organisational and leadership skills.
* Experience with SEO reporting and setting targets.
* Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment delivering successful projects.
* You have an eye for detail and ability to work to a brand narrative
* You’re a self-motivator, you love coming up with new and innovative ideas
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference to all sorts of people. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and I can promise you’ll enjoy every single day.