Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: SEO Manager
Job Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
The Portfolio Group have a phenomenal opportunity on the table.. we are looking for a talented SEO superstar to join a vibrant company with incredible growth plans who have won many awards such as the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2021’.
We are currently supporting one of the UKs longest leading information resource business for HR, Tax & Accounting Professionals. Part of a Global Group that have a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing. This is a high-performance role that comes with amazing rewards and benefits. A clear path for progression for the right individual!
The SEO Manager will effectively manage and take full ownership of the SEO strategy, maximising new business opportunities and retention whilst promoting brand awareness across channels to increase the businesses profile in the UK.
As SEO manager, you will be responsible for optimising the company’s web pages and content across all platforms. You will facilitate high-level content analysis and keyword research to ensure alignment of content, tags, and titles with organic search strategies.
You will be tasked in optimising both online and offline sources. Success in this position will be demonstrated by higher search rankings and increased search traffic.
Day To Day Responsibilities
* Develops an SEO roadmap – technical SEO, On page, and off page ( backlinking & PR)
* Maintains overall alignment with business goals
* Defines and tracks relevant KPIs such as conversation rate, click rate, and bounce rate, leads and deals
* Identifies SEO issues and implements solutions
* Oversees content relevance
* Designs keyword discovery and link-building strategy
* Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
* Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
* Optimise website content, and landing pages
* Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
* Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
* Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
* Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trend
* Minimum 3 years of SEO experience
* Highly proficient in SEO tools such as SEMrush, screaming frog, ahrefs Webmaster tools, Google Analytics
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong leadership and organizational skills
* Knowledgeable about HTML and CSS
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field