Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rhiannon Bodman
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Job Salary: £17500 - £20000 Per Annum
A unique opportunity to join an incredible, forward thinking business in the heart of Manchester. This opportunity would be suited to individuals who have experience in a fast paced telephone customer service role who have a keen interest in IT/Apps! I am looking to speak with dynamic individuals with a background in 1st line or service desk experience who are keen to progress.
Provide inbound telephone and email support to BrightHR users, and assist with any user related errors or technical queries. Trouble shoot any potential complex technical issues, providing first time resolution to our clients wherever possible, or providing the steps to reproduce technical issues to the 2nd/ 3rd line support teams.
* Provide an excellent customer service to our new and existing BrightHR clients
* Troubleshoot technical queries to identify the type of query raised and provide first time resolution to basic questions and training needs
* Gather information from the client using intelligent questioning, investigating any complex technical issues and raise with second and third line support.
* Take ownership of any technical queries and keep regular contact with client ensuring any fixes are communicated
* Keep an accurate record of discussions, logging all queries against the correct account
* Provide one to one training as and when required based on client’s needs.
* Escalate any complaints which cannot be resolved at 1st touch to team leader/manager
Skills and experience:
* Customer service experience is essential
* The ideal candidate will have 1st line or service desk experience
* Must have excellent listening skills and be able to communicate with clients and users of varying technical ability
* The candidate must be a problem solver
* Must be responsible for own product knowledge
* Able to communicate at different levels across the business and with key stakeholders