Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Job Salary: £19000 - £20000 Per Annum
Are you tech savvy and customer focused? Want to work for a fast growing, vibrant company? BrightHR are recruiting a service desk analyst to help clients having technical difficulties. You must be tech savvy and able to troubleshoot, whilst remaining customer focused. Our clients are at the heart of our business, we want to deliver the best service we can and give every customer the best experience!
Main Responsibilities as a Service Desk Analyst:
* Answer all inbound support queries to the service desk within SLA.
* Provide a response to all inbound email queries within SLA.
* Troubleshoot technical queries to identify the type of query raised and provide first time resolution to basic questions and training needs.
* Gather information from the client, investigating any complex technical issues and raise with second line support.
* Take ownership of any technical queries and keep regular contact with client ensuring any fixes are communicated to the client.
* Keep salesforce up to date ensuring all calls are logged as cases against the correct account
* Provide one to one training as and when required based on client’s needs.
* Escalate any complaints which cannot be resolved at 1st touch to team leader/manager
* Contribute to BrightHR’s business goal of migrating all HRonline users to BrightHR
* Ensure Service Level Agreement adherence at all time
* Meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators
What you will get in return?
* Profit share scheme
* Day off on your birthday
* Perkbox discounts
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink – we call this ‘Fun Friday’!
* Profit Share Scheme.
* Opportunity to expand your knowledge from an experienced, friendly team
* Modern working environment in Manchester City Centre