Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Job Salary: £40000 - £55000 Per Annum
Peninsula are hiring a SharePoint Developer to join an existing team and work on new and existing applications that are used across the Peninsula Group. These applications are bespoke, complex, and are of great importance to the day to day running of the business. If you are looking for a role where your work will have meaningful impact on hundreds of users, where you will work in an established SharePoint team, and where you will be employed by a company who will support you and develop your skills, this is the position for you.
At Peninsula, we are a consultancy specialising in Employment Law and Health and Safety Advice. What this means is that we partner with SMEs and make sure they are complying with the law so they can do what they love – namely getting on with running their business. With the flexibility of working from our modern offices in Manchester and working from home when needed, you’ll be working on SharePoint Projects which will play a big part in our future growth. The role will involve working with C#, Web API’s (using SharePoint code to query data such as, REST APIs, and CSOM). and working with Angular at times for our front-end applications. This is all working in both an on-premise SharePoint Farm and Cloud based solutions using Azure.
* Working in an agile team.
* Designing, developing, and maintaining Web applications.
* Working with closely with BA and QA to understand requirements and give estimates.
* Working with other developers to help deliver products that cross teams.
* Providing development support to internal and external users, to ensure stable service,
* Staying up to date on current technologies and techniques.
* Building greenfield projects, in latest technologies to suite business needs.
* Maintaining and upgrading older projects.
* Working with the SharePoint team in an Agile environment to design, develop and maintain complex and bespoke web applications.
* Working closely with BAs, QAs and other developers.
* Proactively suggest new tools and technologies which will support the development strategies and goals.
* Providing development level support to our internal and external users to ensure stable delivery of our services.
What you Bring to the Team
Each of the skills listed below are ideal but not essential:
* Background in C#.
* Knowledge of cloud-based providers, Azure/AWS/GCP.
* Having previously worked within an Agile Development environment.
* Front end technologies, Angular, HTML, Typescript, CSS.
* Office 365 Development (Add ins, Power platform).
* InfoPath and SQL server.
* Web services using C#.
* Experience with:
* Experience with SharePoint framework.
* Experience with SharePoint CSOM, REST, SSOM.
* Experience Delivering and Maintaining Web APIs,
* Experience with .net Framework/ core.
* Experience with Agile development environment.
* Experience working with a team.
* Experience of unit testing frameworks.
* Experience working within the SharePoint Object Model and with scripting using PowerShell.
* Building Web services using C#.
What we can offer you
* Flexible working available.
* Fantastic workplace in Manchester city centre.
* Working with talented people with opportunities to always learn.
* Dynamic fast paced environment.
* Commercially driven and successful.
* No boundaries to development.