Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Social Media and PR Executive
Job Salary: £26,000 - £33,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a PR & Social superstar to add to their team! The leading UK’s Employment Law and Health & Safety Specialists, who provide a service to 28,000 Client’s daily business operations are on the hunt.
Reporting into the Associate Director of Group PR and Communications, you’ll have the chance to be creative in defining the social media strategy whilst helping increase and drive momentum on pro-active PR that increases the brands visibility.
You’ll be managing multiple accounts including company profiles and key stakeholders, so being able to tailor messaging to the right audience is vital. We expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends, be interested in the news agenda and have an eye for a story.
You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our PR and marketing goals, researching and identifying new media, and knowing what makes the headlines, how to position our experts, perform thorough research, and express our company’s views creatively.
You have a natural ability to manage multiple briefs across different media in a fast-paced business, while consistently delivering quality work. You work well as part of a team, but also deliver your best when trusted to get on with things. Above all, you know what gets people talking.
This is a genuine opportunity to build a career in PR and social media in a fast-paced, sales and marketing-let organisation. Your role will be a 50/50 split across social media and PR. You’ll need to take an innovative approach and be comfortable managing your own workload.
* Plan, create and schedule original, high-quality content across multiple accounts, including companies within the Group and stakeholders, across all platforms. Experience using a social management platform is essential.
* Design social media strategies to achieve marketing and PR targets, working alongside the Associate Director of Group PR and Comms.
* Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative, appealing and sits within our brand guidelines.
* Collaborate with marketing and product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ around new product launches.
* Communicate with industry professionals and journalists to create a strong network.
* Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy.
* Research and identify new media and PR opportunities to raise the profile of the company.
* Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor company reputation.
* Write comments, press releases, blogs, and advice columns on topical subjects to be placed into industry, regional and national publications.
* Write thought leadership pieces from senior stakeholders for regular contributions to national and international publications.
* Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting our clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding PR opportunities surrounding them
* Support and help prepare key senior stakeholders for media and speaking opportunities
* Ensure all copy is delivered to brief, on time, and to the required quality and editorial standards.
* Monitor media coverage and social media engagement, and report results to the wider team and key stakeholders.
On offer is a highly competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits, working within a forward-thinking team and business with a great future!