Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Salary: £33000 - £36000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The role is responsible for designing, developing and supporting customer facing and back office software solutions within the IT department.
You will be a member of one of the three Agile SCRUM teams; taking direction from the Development Manager or a Senior Developer, the role will undertake development and support
activity and deliverables on individual projects for Croner Group Ltd.’s products and services. The role has a focus on working to industry standards and following the most relevant processes and
methodologies to offer a great service.
· Design and develop software solutions
· Participate in and contribute to the daily activity of the SCRUM team.
· Take ownership of deliverables within single projects/strategic initiatives
· Maintain and refine the development approach in use by the development team
· Review quality of software solutions designed and developed by other members of the
· Execute live deployment of software releases built and maintained by the development team
· Provide third line support to the Croner Technical Support team
· Share skills and knowledge with peers
What you Bring to the Team
· A demonstrable track record of having successfully designed and developed software solutions
using multiple programming languages. In particular, lots of experience using Microsoft Visual
Studio 2013 ASP.NET & C#; JSON, jQuery and AJAX; SQL Server 2008 upwards. Experience
of using Angular 7 onwards would be beneficial.
· A demonstrable track record of handling multiple development streams across a range of
projects and strategic initiatives.
· Ability to follow a structured approach to development according to a well-defined software
· Ability to work constructively within a team.
· Ability to foster a clear and transparent communication style when interacting with peers,
stakeholders and business users.
· Diverse understanding of technologies and an ability to pick up and develop new technologies
and media types at speed and with accuracy.
· Experience of working in an Agile environment and wanting to continue to do so.
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love problem solving, enjoy a challenge and working at pace. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and can promise you’ll enjoy every day.