Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Job Salary: £29000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our Client who are a trusted health and wellbeing network who have been making a positive difference in over 13 million lives, in their search to add a new Senior Talent Partner to their team. Our client offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme on the market, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees and their family members.
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated individual with the ability to manage successful relationships with key stakeholders, be a point of contact for recruitment agencies, run the reporting of recruitment figures and provide day-to-day guidance to the Talent Partner and support them in their duties. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience working in a fast paced, high volume recruitment environment, who is looking to take the next step in their career and take on more responsibility.
Day-to-Day Recruitment Responsibilities:
* Advertise all roles via job boards and internal intranet.
* Liaise with Indeed Account Manager to ensure roles have been sponsored and track the budget for this.
* Shortlisting for vacancies, conducting telephone screenings & provide feedback to each unsuccessful candidate.
* Arrange final interviews for successful candidates, and booking meeting rooms for the hiring manager.
* Candidates to be called the day before their scheduled interview, check they have completed the Additional Info Form
* Collect final interview notes from the hiring manager and provide feedback to all candidates.
* Create a P-File for the successful candidate, save their CV, screening notes, final interview notes and additional information form in the P-File you have created for them.
* Complete the New Starter Checklist form and save this in their P-File, update the Requisitions and delete the job advert.
* Update the new starter spreadsheet for Recruitment Admin & update the H/A new starter spreadsheet for Tom.
* Send the New Starter Checklist to the Recruitment Administrator so they can draft the offer letter and SMT.
* Checking all offer letters and SMT’s are correct and are sent quickly
* Mailbox management: HA Recruitment