Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: London
Job Title: Tax Technical Editor
Job Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Our client is a market-leading provider of Information Services and Solutions for professionals is Accounting, Audit, Tax, H&S and Business. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a strong tax technical grounding, a background in the tax profession or HMRC, excellent writing skills and an interest in media/publishing to join an expert tax writer team.
Reporting to the Lead Technical Editor, this is an ideal role for someone with some UK tax knowledge and experience and an interest in publishing to join the UK’s leading Tax News and Source Materials Team.
The Tax News and Source Materials Team maintains and enhances our clients’ market-leading databases of UK tax legislation, tax cases and HMRC guidance and prepares daily tax news e-alerts.
* Preparation of the Tax news e-alert.
* Co-ordination of updates to the case reporting database.
* Annotation of case reports.
* Oversight of the HMRC Manuals database.
* Consolidation and annotation of tax legislation.
* File management and build supervision.
* Acting as Product Champion for a title in the portfolio.
* Assisting the customer support and sales teams with customer queries.
What you bring to the team
* A good broad understanding of UK tax (eg via legal qualification, ATT or CIOT part-qualified)
* Attention to detail
* Ability to follow guidance rigorously
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Comfortable with technology
* Good verbal communication skills
* Ability to engage proactively with colleagues and third party contributors
* Willingness to embrace change.
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Profit Share Scheme
* PerkBox Discounts
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years