Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: London
Job Title: TaxTechnical Writer (remote working)
Job Salary: Competitive Salary
Job Start Date:
This is an ideal role for someone with a strong technical grounding, a background in the tax profession or HMRC, excellent writing skills and an interest in media/publishing to join our expert tax writer team.
The tax technical writer team of 12 is responsible for maintaining Croner-i’s market-leading tax online commentaries and tools including Navigate Tax. Each team member is allocated specific content to update and develop based on their particular tax expertise
Day to day responsibilities
Work on some or all of the following ensuring that quality and turnaround time targets are met:
* Updating and enhancing allocated online tax commentary products;
* Creation and updating of allocated online tools – decision trees, mindmaps, checklists;
* Writing allocated case headnotes
* Writing articles for newsletters/magazines
* Preparing and presenting allocated online training materials
* Contributing to our expert search service ‘Quick Links’
* Acting as Product Champion for a tax title in the portfolio
* Assisting the customer support and sales teams with customer queries
* Representing the company at events
What you bring to the team
* Professionally qualified and experienced
* Proven writing skills, including the ability to convey complex themes in an accessible way to a variety of audiences with varying levels of expertise
* Comfortable with technology
* Good verbal communication skills
* Able to engage proactively with colleagues and third party contributors
* Authoritative and professional
* Unafraid to express a professional opinion
* Willingness to embrace change
Why join our team?
This is a fantastic multi award-winning place to work and you will join a friendly, highly-motivated and hard-working team. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude.
This role will appeal if you enjoy explaining a wide variety of technical developments in a way that adds real value for our customers.
Through on-the-job coaching and experience, as well as providing training and development, we ensure that everyone in the team has the resources they need to build their careers.
There is scope for homeworking