Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Technical Service Desk Manager
Job Salary: £33000 - £35000 Per Annum
My client an award-winning people management software company that is growing each year, with newly opened offices in Canada, New Zealand and Australia are looking for an experienced and well-rounded Technical Service Desk Manager! Offering a software as a service solution that enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Are you looking for a new role? Want to work in one of Manchester’s most vibrant, fast-growing Businesses? We are looking for a motivated, highly organised Technical Service Desk Manager to join the team!
You will be responsible for providing leadership to the customer technical support teams, paying particular focus to the improvement of the existing first and second line support processes, whilst continuously striving to make improvements to service delivery, client sentiment and user engagement of all products. The Technical Manager will play a key part in implementing and maintaining “best practices” and sharing success stories with our global entities.
Main Responsibilities as a Technical Service Desk Manager:
* To be accountable for the delivery of excellent customer service.
* Manage and coach the technical support teams and conduct performance reviews.
* Be accountable for delivery and adherence to SLA’s for service channels in UKI.
* Production of daily, weekly and monthly Management Information regarding team performance against SLA’s and all other KPI’s.
* Drive a uniform and consistent approach to client interaction.
* Drive a significant increase in client usage of all UKI web and mobile products.
* Drive a reduction in client cancellations and complaints paying particular focus to user feedback.
* Review existing processes within the technical support team and engage with internal stakeholders to continuously improve.
* Provide training to Group colleagues to improve product knowledge and best practices.
* Work with the AD – Service to define and implement new processes to improve customer engagement and sentiment.
* Confidently present successes and improvement opportunities to Key stakeholders, Senior Management and the wider business.
* Take ownership of the “feedback loop” ensuring that user feedback is collated in a uniform manner across all jurisdictions and work with the product and research team to prioritise the product backlog.
* Take ownership of all complex technical issues ensuring that information is collated in a uniform manner across all jurisdictions and work with the product team to prioritise tickets for implementation.
* Research tools to support scaling support in all territories through automation.
* Strong management skills including the ability to drive a team.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritise your workload, under pressure in conjunction with deadlines.
* Good organisational skills.
* Ability to present information accurately.