Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Telemarketing Manager
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
£35k OTE £50k
We are looking for a “hands on” proven, high performing Telemarketing Manager to join our business at this exciting time. You will be part of a department which is responsible for the generation of demonstrations (and upsell opportunities) for our digital services. This is a critical role for the business to sustain and build on its success in the UK. The product itself being new to the Peninsula Group will see you offering ideas and feedback to the Head of Sales of ways to improve performance and sales conversion.
The ideal candidate will have a background in managing a telephone-based Sales Team, driving quality and sales performance in a targeted and dynamic environment. Experience of working in a b2b environment is desirable, although not essential. A pro-active approach to management, coaching, pipeline & campaign planning and driving sales revenue are a must!
* Recruiting, training, coaching and managing a high performing telesales team of up to 15 individuals
* Developing & managing the CRM system to optimise data and leads
* To provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales figures and MI
* To regularly walk the sales floor to drive activity and performance and KPIs
* Manipulate sales data to maximise opportunity
* Campaign management
* To continuously seek to improve sales performance through monitoring all leads, conversions and sales actively
* To introduce fresh incentives to motivate and drive the team.
What you Bring to the Team
* Track record of managing a telephone based sales department
* Ability to build, manage and drive sales performance in a targeted, entrepreneurial business
* Ability to influence and liaise with all levels up to Directors
* A consultative sales approach
BrightHR is a people management software company and we are a blazing a trail for brilliant workplace cultures. Have a look at our feedback on Glassdoor to see what our team have to say!
Our solution enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents. We also provide specialist knowledge on so many topics from employment law advice, Health and Safety and Insurance
If this sounds like the right opportunity for your, click on the link to apply today!