Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Telesales Appointment Bookings
Job Salary: £18000 - £25000 Per Annum
Experienced Business Sales Executive’s needed!! Are you looking for a new challenge with higher earning potential? Feeling underappreciated and underpaid? Want to work for a vibrant, supportive company with a market leading product?
We are currently recruiting for The Peninsula Group, the largest privately owned consultancy business in the heart of Manchester, for their Telesales teams. This group company is the market leaders in providing an outsource solution to SMEs within HR, Employment Law, Tax and Health & Safety. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a forward thinking, vibrant company with incredible growth plans over the coming months and years!
We are looking to speak with motivated individuals who are career minded and hungry for success within Sales. They are looking for talented sales individuals to work within their dynamic and fast-paced telesales team. You will be required to contact Business Owners and set up appointments or online demonstrations for the Business Development Manager that you are partnered with. They will support you and offer a clear progression plan, meaning that you will understand what it takes to be a high performer and how you can achieve your career goals with them.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced Telesales professionals who have a proactive and self-motivated attitude! In return you can be rewarded with a fantastic commission structure which allows you to maximise your earning potential on a day-to-day basis.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Telesales Appointment Booking:
* Contacting Business Owners and spreading the word – To promote their services.
* You will need to be confident and proactive with speaking to a variety of sales prospects.
* Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets. Accurately build, manage, and maintain your sales pipeline.
* Provide overall support to the Software Sales Executives and Sales function.
What you bring to the Team
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards working to targets.
* Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature.
* Professional and intelligent approach to work.
* Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
* Ambitious with the determination to succeed.
* Daily, weekly, and monthly incentives
* Profit share scheme
* Day off on your birthday
* Perkbox discounts
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme
* Uncapped monthly commission from day 1
* Quarterly Bonus
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in Sales. With a competitive salary and uncapped commission on offer for the right candidates! If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this position, please apply today!