Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: London
Job Title: Telesales Executive
Job Salary: £20000 - £24000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
To develop new business opportunities for Croner-i within a geographical area through working with a Business Development Manager and creating sales opportunities with owner/partner accountants and senior in-house finance professionals to promote Croner-i’s services.
We’re looking for a dynamic, motivated, high performing new Sales Executive to join our team who will promote our Tax, Audit & Accounting solutions to the practice and in-house markets. Your main marketing tools, with the help of your Business Development Manager, will be via telephone, email, mail shots and networking events. You will also inherit an existing client base from which you can develop new business.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales. Industry experience is NOT required as full training is provided, but high energy and target focus are a pre-requisite for the job.
Day to Day Responsibilities
* Schedule sales opportunities with partners/senior professionals to promote Croner-i’s services
* Work with your Business Development Manager to generate a quarterly plan to maximise sales opportunities
* Self-generate new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity
* Achieve quarterly sales targets
* Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline
* Thrive on working in a fast paced, target focussed high energy and high reward culture
What you bring to the team
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets: Staff are expected to take responsibility for their individual targets
* Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature
* Professional and intelligent approach to work
* Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves
Why Join our Team?
Croner-i are a leader in knowledge and content for the Accountancy, Compliance, HR and Health & Safety sectors. We have a fantastic reputation and client base within these industries, and have aggressive growth plans for the next 3 years and beyond. You are joining our organisation at an incredibly exciting time. Our client base is ever-expanding and we are now a multi-award winning place to work. Our consistent focus on client satisfaction continues, driven by the excellence of our people. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers