Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Telesales Floor Manager
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
OTE £55k; This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant company with incredible growth plans that have achieved 20% growth in the last 2 years and have won many awards such as ‘the best company to work for award 2021’ and the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2020’.
We are currently working alongside one of the longest established HR & Health and Safety consultancy businesses across UK and part of a Global Group that have a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing. This is a high-performance role that comes with amazing rewards and benefits. They are looking for enthusiastic, results driven sales team manager that is looking to be part of a forward thinking and successful business.
The Telesales Floor Manager will have responsibility for a team of outbound B2B sales consultants who will be booking appointments for the field-based business development managers to visit clients and win business, so quality and performance across the team are crucial to the success of the business. The business sales consultants receive excellent training from senior sales team and they’re looking for a manager that can be part of their training and development but also encourage and motivate them to smash their targets and KPI’s. They can offer further development, career progression and amazing support from day one.
Day to Day Responsibilities as a Telesales Floor Manager
* Recruiting, training, coaching and managing a high performing telesales team of up to 16 individuals
* Developing & managing the CRM system to optimise data and leads
* To provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales figures and MI
* To regularly walk the sales floor to drive activity and performance and KPIs
* To continuously seek to improve sales performance through monitoring all leads, conversions and sales actively
* To introduce fresh incentives to motivate and drive the team
* Daily, weekly and monthly incentives.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Uncapped monthly commission.
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes
* Free Parking on site
* Company Events, Dinners and Trips