Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rhiannon Bodman
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Telesales Manager
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
What are we looking for?
Are you an innovative leader who can bring out the best in their team? Keen on working in a high performance sales team and mentoring and building a team of top billing sales professionals? Then this is an exceptional opportunity to join an already highly successful B2B sales team now undergoing rapid growth!
We are looking for a confident, “hands on” proven, high performing Manager. You will be part of a department which is responsible for the generation of demonstrations (and upsell opportunities) for our digital services. This is a critical role for the business to sustain and build on its success in the UK. The product itself being new to the Peninsula Group will see you offering ideas and feedback to the Head of Sales of ways to improve performance and sales conversion.
The ideal candidate will have a background in managing a telephone-based Sales Team, driving quality and sales performance in a targeted and dynamic environment. You should not be afraid to challenge the team and should be a confident decision maker. Experience of working in a b2b environment is desirable, although not essential. A pro-active approach to management, coaching, pipeline & campaign planning and driving sales revenue are a must!
* Recruiting, training, coaching and managing a high performing telesales team of up to 15 individuals
* Developing & managing the CRM system to optimise data and leads
* To provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales figures and MI
* To regularly walk the sales floor to drive activity and performance and KPIs
* Manipulate sales data to maximise opportunity
* Campaign management
* To continuously seek to improve sales performance through monitoring all leads, conversions and sales actively
* To introduce fresh incentives to motivate and drive the team.
What you Bring to the Team
* Track record of managing a telephone based sales department
* Ability to build, manage and drive sales performance in a targeted, entrepreneurial business
* Ability to influence and liaise with all levels up to Directors
* A consultative sales approach.