Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Telesales Performance Manager
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Sales Data / MI Analyst? Peninsula are looking for an experienced Performance Manager for their busy Sales department. If you can read and understand data like an Analyst but also understands a sales environment, can identify gaps in M.I. and performance and knows hove to correct it – this could be the role for you!
As the Data Campaign Manager, you will devise, improve, and implement concepts, approaches, and processes to derive maximum value from customer data as a strategic asset.
Reporting to the Head of Telesales UK you will be responsible for coordinating and driving quarterly campaign activity that increases Peninsula’s sales activity and brand visibility. The goal of this position is to drive data conversion and therefore generate increased revenue and lower the cost per sale. Experience of Sales Force and SQL is highly desirable.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Data Campaign Manager
* Data usage: identify and prioritize opportunities for leveraging existing and potential future
* customer data to further improve Peninsula’s differentiation e.g., Lead Management and 1:1 Marketing.
* Define customer data focus areas such as contact level and data quality.
* Create data campaigns with clear dialling strategies, considering existing “rules of engagement” that ultimately ensures the right level of contact, drives conversion, and improves efficiency.
* Identify the diminishing point of return with stated data sets ensuring that the operational resource focus on the most profitable customer profiles driving up conversion and cost to acquisition.
* Create data transparency through funnel KPI development and meaningful data performance insight at business and colleague level.
* Define the approach to data capture enhancing completeness and quality of customer data through internal sources (e.g., sales force) and external sources.
* Help to define the data management approach, enhance quality and usability of data e.g., deletion of duplicate records or inactive contact, create/ apply tools, and methodologies to efficiently improve data quality.
* Create alignment and manage relationship with key customer data stakeholder across the Peninsula Group.
Accountability as a Data Campaign Manager
* Identify success metrics for campaigns
* Design the detail of a campaign based on analysis of acquired data
* Assure that a campaign is commercially viable
* Review macro environment for campaign opportunities
* Identify and track the ROI for a campaign
* Acquire consensus from a broad stakeholder group in which campaigns to pursue
* Manage the campaign, report progress, results and changes proposed based on the results
* Communicate on the outcome of campaigns and understand how that should change subsequent campaigns
* Agree a single version of the truth for the commercial success of the campaign and all lead sources
* Reconcile campaign against conversion
* Reconcile campaign performance with OI/MI/BI data
* Provide adhoc reporting to the Board of Directors
* Profit share scheme
* Day off on your birthday
* Perkbox discounts
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Holidays increase after 2- and 5-years’ service.
* Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink – we call this ‘Fun Friday’!
* Opportunity to expand your knowledge from an experienced, friendly team
* Modern working environment in Manchester City Centre
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within an award-winning company! If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this position, please apply today!