Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Temporary Credit Controller
Job Salary: £14 - £15 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Initial 3 Month Interim Assignment with the possibility to convert to permanent.
The Portfolio Group are collaborating with a worldwide organisation based in the City of London, eager to find an enthusiastic experienced Temporary Credit Controller looking to bring their expertise to an ever growing team. This role offers flexible working being hybrid with only 2 days in the office and 3 from home. The client is very flexible in regards to working hours and working from home.
The company is growing, therefore the successful candidate will need to be motivated and driven. If your strong in ash allocation and reconciliations and want peruse a role where you can excel, this could be the role for you!
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, the Credit Controller will be part of a fast-paced finance team and will support in resolving any customer and internal CreditControl queries.
* Managing a current ledger and helping out on an aged debt project.
* Contacting Brokers, Insurers and clients to ensure payment of outstanding invoices and reduce debtor days.
* Updating the cash forecast daily and providing a weekly update to the Credit Control and Billing manager
* Communicate with case handlers and accounts team to resolve queries
* Post and allocate cash receipts for all currencies
* Keep up to date notes on chasing and queries raised, escalating the query when necessary
* Respond to queries raised, escalating the query when necessary
If you are interested in the role please reply with contact details and a copy of your most up-to-date CV.