Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlotte Turner
Job Location: London
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Job Salary: £20000 - £25000 Per Annum
The Portfolio Group are looking for ambitious, competitive and resilient people to join the team across London & Manchester!
* The Portfolio Group – the #1 Recruitment Company, as supported by our 5* Trustpilot status
* Uncapped Commission, No threshold, OTE £80,000+
* Calling all graduates, self-starters or just simple hard workers!
* Keen to kick start a career within RECRUITMENT but unsure where to begin
* Want to earn a salary with no threshold or ceiling commission package?
Who we are?
The Portfolio Group is an awarding winning, market leading specialist recruitment consultancy sourcing high calibre talent within the Payroll, Human Resources, Credit Control and Procurement sectors. In line with our exciting expansions plans for 2023, a fantastic opportunity has arisen at The Portfolio Group to grow our Manchester team. Following a full office refurbishment and even more investment into the Manchester team after a record breaking year we are looking to recruit across multiple HOT desks both experienced Temporary and Permanent consultants.
We partner with a dynamic portfolio of clients from Blue-Chip Global Entities, the FTSE100, SMEs, Central & Local Government through to the Public and not-for-profit sectors. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK with excellent brand presence and reputation for exceptional delivery highlighted by our Trustpilot rating. We are looking for highly motivated individuals, who possess excellent communication skills and able to work within a fast paced environment.
Recruitment is a profession most people tend to fall into when they aren’t sure which career path to take but who wouldn’t want a long term career with high earning potential?
Recruitment agencies are used by almost every industry opening up a whole world of future possibilities. You will learn a range of highly sought after skills including; consultation, negotiation, networking, problem solving, marketing, business development and account management.
A career in recruitment is ideal for dynamic and proactive individuals who are looking to work in a vibrant and social environment with opportunities for progression. It’s an exciting, varied and fast-paced role, which means you will need to be adaptable and solve problems, but you will get support and encouragement from every member of the team from your first day and beyond!
* Uncapped commission with NO threshold.
* Competitive basic salaries.
* Modern, state of the art offices.
* Opportunities within both temporary and permanent divisions.
* Chance to work closely with our directors and receive excellent support and mentoring.
* Transparent and structured career progression.
* Excellent internal incentives, including lunches and holidays.
* Comprehensive benefits package.
This is your chance to be a part of the winners’ team.. so get in touch today and lets talk!