Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Training and Quality Specialist
Job Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our Client who are a trusted health and wellbeing network who have been making a positive difference in over 15 million lives, in their search to add a Training & Quality Specialist to their team. Our client offers the most comprehensive employee assistance programme on the market, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees and their family members.
You will provide technical support and guidance and complete quality assessments on our Wellbeing Counsellors and Legal and Financial Wellbeing Advisors. You will also support new starters during their company induction. You will be able to identify best practices and additional training requirements and the best way to ensure development – liaising directly with the Super Coach, Counselling Managers and Advisory Manager. This role does require an understanding of Mental Health, specifically in the workplace.
Day To Day Responsibilities
* To complete quality assessments in accordance to weekly targets
* Collate and maintain documented evidence of call monitoring activity by completing accurate quality scorecards and ensure that a consistent approach is adhered to
* Provide constructive feedback and quality coaching to the team following a quality assessment – identifying key trends and areas for development
* Provide trends and insights to the Managers, keeping accurate reports and highlighting any issues and areas and working alongside the managers to implement and monitor development plans where necessary
* Report on findings to the wider management team during monthly QA feedback sessions
* To organise and lead calibration sessions to the wider management team
* Through trend analysis, design and implement relevant training sessions and to continually review and assess the training delivered and feedback received to ensure relevance and success
* To keep up to date with relevant Mental Health news and changes within Mental Health legislation and to filter this throughout the department
* To design, develop and deliver training for the counselling team and other departments within the EAP department, including planning and delivering EAP induction.
* To plan and book training in advance, in conjunction with Workforce Planning, and coordinate attendance at organised training sessions
* To be integral to the training element of the Health Assured staff conferences, which are held on a Saturday, and the client conferences held on a Saturday twice a year
* To assist in the development of workshops and training programmes for Health Assured corporate clients
* To drive and produce monthly training sessions for the counselling department in line with a 12 month training plan
* To assist the department co-ordinator to ensure training records are updated and maintained across the departments
* Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure training is up to date and relevant with wider market demands and changes
What You Bring To The Team
* Experience of delivering training to both internal staff members and external clients
* High level of computer literacy
* Excellent communication skills – listening and speaking
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent delivery skills and innovative ways of learning – encouraging engagement and involvement
* Ability to work with telephony and CRM systems
* Relevant Counselling or Psychology qualification
* Proactive, organised self-sufficient, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
* Day off on your birthday
* Cash plan for you (and your children, if any)
* Holidays increase after 2- and 5-years’ service.
* Contractual sick pay
* Private medical insurance after 5 years’ service
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance
* Pension plan contributions increase after 5- and 7-years’ service
* Holiday season bonus after 3 years’ service
* Profit Share Scheme
* Season Ticket loan scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme
* Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink – we call this Fab Friday’!
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes