Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: UX and Graphic Designer
Job Salary: £26000 - £30000 Per Annum
Are you currently seeking your next creative challenge?
Look no further… my client, a Global Professional Services Consultancy are seeking an ambitious, highly creative UX and Graphic Designer to join their growing business!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a UX & Graphic Designer to join our growing marketing team at Peninsula, to deliver clean and innovative design work on a number of campaigns and projects. You’ll be an experienced digital and print designer with flare, creativity and imagination, working collaboratively with the wider marketing team in Manchester in the production of on-brand design. You’ll generate new ideas to celebrate our services and products that tell our brand story.
The key objectives of the role is creation of both online and offline design to support the Peninsula UK marketing department. Liaising with the marketing team on a variety of design media such as; website, social media, email and print.
* Creating designs for both print and digital such as emails, website landing pages, brochures, and presentations.
* Acting as internal design agency providing consultancy, ideas and design assets to marketing.
* Exploring new trends and techniques with the intent of strengthening the marketing team offering.
* Liaising with our in-house content, email and UX teams when working across projects, collaborating and using their knowledge to strengthen our core messages.
* Producing high quality graphic design outputs with limited information, applying creative flair, current standards and industry trends.
What you bring to the team
* At least 2 years prior experience in a similar role with proven ability to produce high quality work to brief and tight deadlines.
* Relevant degree subjects in either: digital or print media production, graphic design, multimedia web design.
* Expert skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, primarily; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Reader.
* Basic understanding of UX design and theory.
* High attention to detail.
* Excellent problem solving.
* Good communication skills.
* Excellent time management, organisational skills.
* The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
* A great portfolio of work relevant to the role.
* Experience with email systems e.g. Dotmailer, Mailchimp, Marketo
* Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS for creating and coding emails and landing page templates.
* Experience with Adobe Animate for producing animated GIFs and HTML5 banners for Google AdWords Display Advertising
* Knowledge and experience with filming and editing videos, using platforms such as After Effects, Premiere pro, Media Encoder and Audition.
If this role sounds like the one for you, then click that APPLY button and I will be in touch shortly!