Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: UX Designer
Job Salary: £30000 - £40000 Per Annum
The Portfolio Group have a phenomenal opportunity on the table! We are looking for a talented UX Designer to join a vibrant company with incredible growth plans who have won many awards such as the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2021’. Our client is one of the UKs longest leading information resource business for HR, Tax & Accounting Professionals. Part of a Global Group that have a year on year that keeps growing. This is a high-performance role working within a fast-paced Marketing Team that comes with amazing rewards and benefits.
* A clear path for progression for the right individual!
* Are you looking for your next step within marketing?
* Keen to join an organisation that supports your career growth and personal development?
Your role will be to develop the front-end of our company websites for both client facing and internal solutions and provide Croner Group Limited with support for continual improvement.
An experienced and highly skilled developer with experience working with. NET based content management systems such as Umbraco and PHP based such as WordPress. Capable of working independently while multi-tasking several projects at one time. Responsive development experience is a prerequisite; experience working with Umbraco is desired.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a UX Designer:
* To design, develop and maintain complex and bespoke web and mobile based applications.
* Be able to build templates from UX designs.
* Implementation of security and data protection.
* Be able to quickly identify and resolve live defects.
* Independently responsible for delivery / coding of Front-End development for the corporate websites.
* Completes all user interface development as indicated in design, ensuring site matches (thorough testing of work).
* Responsible for documenting your code.
* CMS development, deployment, and maintenance (WordPress, Umbraco & Unbounce).
What you Bring to the Team
* Proven skills in successfully delivering projects on time in an agile manner
* Experience working with cross-functional inter-departmental teams
* Knowledge of components of web commerce, relational databases, creative design process and object-oriented programming
* Demonstrated ability to confidently manage challenging front-end client issues
* Enthusiastic, flexible attitude, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Provide front line support when issues arise
* GIT Version Control
* RESTful Service Calls
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you will love it. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you will really make a difference to all sorts of people. We are a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and I can promise you will enjoy every single day.
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Free Parking
* Free Breakfast Mondays
* Profit Share Scheme
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Access to EAP
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years