Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Toronto
Job Title: Vice President Finance
Job Salary: Competitive Salary
This is a once in a career opportunity for an exceptional, commercially focused Vice President Finance to join Peninsula Canada, the award-winning HR, Employment Law & Health and Safety Consultancy.
Part of The Peninsula Group, with global operations within B2B Consultancy Services and SaaS software solutions, spanning the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. You will play an instrumental role working with the CEO & Group Chief Financial Officer to drive the business forward, to exceed commercial growth targets whilst ensuring financial stability and taking full ownership of financial operations.
As Vice President of Finance, you will provide leadership to a diverse team across financial, management and statutory reporting through to transactional finance. In addition to leading the provision of best-in-class business insight through data driven financial modelling and performance analysis. Further scope within the role will include;
* Responsible for the monthly finance pack including financial statements, variance analysis and KPIs, adhering to Group reporting timetables.
* Preparation & review of budgets, forecasts, cashflow reports on a quarterly and annual basis.
* Preparation of the Annual Board of Director’s report, preparation of year-end financial statements and management of the Audit process.
* Extensive reporting on sales, revenue & profit for a subscription based recurring revenue model, Including reporting and analysis on client, service, product, geography and other key data sets.
* Ensure commission and compensation structures are align with the organization’s strategy.
* Assess client contracts and any commissions payable to ensure all elements of the sale process are being correctly followed.
* Maintain and manage the credit control function ensuring effective collection procedures.
* Oversee the preparation of the annual tax return and ensure compliance with cross-border transactions and transfer pricing requirements.
* Liaise with Insurance underwrites of key services to ensure correct calculation and reporting of insurance premiums and commissions.
* Instil a culture of process improvement in relation to financial controls and procedures to ensure the highlight levels of compliance.
What you bring to the role:
* Must have a recognised accountancy qualification (CPA, CMA, CA, CGA).
* A highly commercial and technical finance leader with an outstanding track record in leading & developing best in class financial teams within leading B2B organizations.
* Experience of subscription or recurring revenue models and extensive experience of revenue recognition is preferred.
* Exceptional communication, stakeholder management, influencing and business partnering experience.
* Demonstrable experience of embracing technology to drive efficiencies, alongside a data driven approach and experience in the use of Power BI, Tableau or equivalent.
The role offers an outstanding opportunity for a highly accomplished and commercial Senior Finance Leader who can thrive in a fast paced, high growth and dynamic culture.
A highly competitive package of highly competitive of $ Base Salary + $ Car Allowance + $ Annual Bonus scheme, in addition to RSSP, Health & Dental Cover are on offer to the successful candidate.