Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Videographer
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Do you have a passion for visual media with the ability to showcase our services and products through your videography and photography skills? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a videographer to join our growing marketing team, to deliver video capture and post-production editing for a variety of video types..
* Creative content video capture and post-production editing for promotional videos, events, client testimonials.
* Location and studio photography of staff headshots, clients and events for all marketing channels, including print, websites and digital media.
* Image editing and publishing to often tight deadlines.
* Studio lighting setup for both video production and creative photo shoots
* Creating sets for creative shoots when needed
* Running the studio and responsible for all equipment
* Confident in directing shoots
* Liaising with the marketing team and coming up with content for marketing campaigns.
What you bring to the team
* Recognised qualification in Photography/Videography/Design.
* Very good knowledge of DSLR cameras, studio lighting and audio capturing
* Keen eye for detail.
* Excellent communication and people skills.
* Proactive, enthusiastic, and eager to learn approach
* Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and other editing software.
* Enhanced holidays – 25 days increasing to 27 after 2 years’ service and 28 after 5 years’ service
* Contractual sick pay – 1 week increasing to 3 weeks after 1 years’ service
* Private health care cover after 5 years’ service
* Christmas bonus after 3 years’ service
* Profit related pay scheme
* New business referral scheme
* Access to Perkbox benefits platform and app
* Access to the EAP service
* Refer a friend scheme
* Paid day off for your birthday
* Pension scheme contribution increasing to 5% after 5 years’ service and again to 7% after 7
* years’ service
* Death in service
* Bakers breakfast
* Eye care contribution
* Free fruit
* Train Season Ticket loan scheme
* Discounted products – Manchester City centre parking (AO Arena) / First Bus Travel Club Membership / Microsoft Home User programme / Anglian Home Improvements
* Pace health Club (situated in the Park Inn) discounted gym membership and spa treatments
* Park Inn 20% off food and drink
If this role sounds like the one for you, please apply with standout examples of your work and full.