Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Caitlin Harris
Job Location: London
Job Title: VIP Tax Advisor
Job Salary: £45,000 - £47,500 Per Annum
My client is an expert in tax & accounting, providing professional advice to businesses seeking to optimise performance. They offer reliable, high-quality information and tools to support SMEs in areas of tax, VAT, payroll, employment, HR, H&S, and commercial legal advice lines. They are a trusted partner, helping to minimise uncertainty and reduce error for businesses.
This role is responsible for supporting our clients, over the phone and via email, on all aspects of tax. You will be a dedicated adviser for our VIP accountancy clients. You will gather information, research when necessary, and relay this to the client referring to appropriate legislation. This is a unique opportunity with no timesheets! Due to the nature of the role, it is fully remote.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have a professional tax qualification and be well-versed in general tax from working in practice, industry, or HMRC. We are looking for inquisitive minds, as you will need to stay up to date with changes in legislation.
What’s in it for you?
* 20 days of annual leave, rising to 22 after two years, 27 days after three years, and 28 days after five years
* Additional day off for your birthday!
* Profit share incentive
* Contributory pension scheme
* Eye Care Contribution
* Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
* Private health care after 5 years
* Monthly in office events – this year has included 80’s themed day, Pride celebrations, Double Bubble bonus event and winners lunches for people who have won incentives
* Christmas Bonus (after 3 years continuous service)
* Bakers Breakfast every Monday