Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Work Force Planner/Administrator
Job Salary: £20000 - £21000 Per Annum
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW ROLE THAT CAN POTENTIALLY PROGRESS TO A HR ADVISOR?! LOOKING TO JOIN A DIVERSE GROWING COMPANY WITH STRUCTURED TRAINING IN PLACE AND A BUBBLY OPEN OFFICE ENVIRONMENT?
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a vibrant company that have been running for over 80 years with incredible growth plans that have achieved 20% growth in the last 2 years and have won many awards such as ‘the best company to work for award 2021’ and the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2020’.
We are currently working alongside one of the longest established HR & Health and Safety consultancy businesses across UK and part of a Global Group that have a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing. They offer advice and consultancy, employee health and wellbeing through one of their partners and a people management online software solution, helping small businesses manage their HR and letting them concentrate on growing their business.
To work as part of the advice team, handling client calls, taking information and reading case notes to triage the call or work item to the right team or consultant via a call transfer or setting up a call back appointment on the system. Assisting the Advisory Manager by taking responsibility for the people planning across the department and making certain there is adequate cover in consideration of departmental caps and call/client demand to ensure a super service.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone who would like to start out in HR as we will provide entry level exposure to HR as a career with full training opportunities.
* Using excellent customer service skills to service a high volume of inbound calls with a view to setting the right ‘next action’ be it a scheduled call back or a direct transfer should the right consultant become available.
* Listening intently to the client and setting the adequate expectations based on what they have said and what information is available to you from the HR system.
* Use the telephone system ‘Openscape’ and the staff scheduling system in order to monitor the availability of staff who are able to receive incoming calls, swiftly actioning any dips in service causing an increase in abandoned calls.
* Responsible for the administration and organisation of the people planning within the department including but not limited to holidays, absence, overtime, early/late shifts, working patterns, lunches, out of hour schedules and Christmas and Bank Holiday cover.
* Ensure records are accurate by entering information onto the advice system and other relevant logs and computer systems, where necessary. Promptly actioning updates from different departments within the business.
* To ensure client confidentiality is maintained.
* To establish and maintain efficient working relationships with colleagues and clients.
* To schedule any departmental or team training sessions or meetings considering headcount and ensuring adequate advice line coverage.
* To assist the management team with reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
* To handle internal calls from staff around workflows and task levels.
* In consideration of daily headcount, task numbers and call numbers schedule appropriate task management and lunch allocations to the team.
* Ensure all annual leave is approved and processed in line with departmental caps.
* To ensure there is enough stock of advisory consumables such as splitters, headsets and webcams.
* Take part in the Croner HR Advisor Foundation Training Sessions
What you bring to the team:
* Ability to think outside the box and work on your own initiative.
* All written correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information.
* High level of confidentiality, integrity and reliability.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Work, and internet explorer.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Free Parking
* Day off on your birthday
* Perk box discounts
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme
* Company social events and outings