Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Dublin (City, ROI)
Job Title: Workforce Planner
Job Salary: €26000 - €28000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational Professional Services client in their search to add a Workforce Planner to their team. The Workforce Planner will be responsible for scheduling of appointments for a dedicated team or HR and Health and Safety Consultants, ensuring maximum optimisation of consultants’ availability. We are looking for someone who is driven, hardworking and has a strong administrative background.
The Workforce Planners responsibilities will include:
* Scheduling of appointments for a dedicated team of HR and H&S Consultants, ensuring
* maximum optimisation of consultants’ availability.
* Monitor Consultants’ diaries, ensuring bookings are made in line with protocol and cancelled
* appointments are backfilled as a priority.
* Proactively contact clients to check service provision and offer review appointments.
* Management of client job lists.
* Understand all client databases and systems to adequately service clients.
* Manage own workload working from the job list.
* Liaise with clients via written correspondence, telephone, and video calls.
* Identify and pro-actively contact clients to promote the benefits of our products and service
* and encourage implementation and usage.
* Carry out onboarding appointments with new clients, confirming agreement details, ensuring
* their registration to software platforms and scheduling consultations with relevant service
* areas to ensure a smooth onboarding.
* Ensure all onboarding processes and procedures are adhered to.
What you Bring to the Team
* Demonstrative customer service skills with a particular focus on rapport building and relationship management.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain processes in a clear, concise and professional manner.
* Strong administration skills with the ability to maintain high attention to detail and produce accurate written correspondence.
* Ability to prioritise effectively, have high attention to detail and impeccable time management
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work within tight and changeable timeframes while still maintaining excellent customer service.
* Ability to build and cultivate good working relationships with internal departments across various jurisdictions.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Experience working in a fast-paced, target driven environment would be highly advantageous.